Manager, Special Projects is responsible for managing and executing a variety of individual projects that pertain to the development and mantinance of Ink Entertainment’s brands and concepts. This role will work in partnership with the Marketing, Digital Marketing and PR departments, as well as with the CEO.
The Ideal Candidate and Skills Required:
- A true sensitivity and understanding of art, fashion, music, design, interior design.
- A sharp sense of aesthetic.
- A keen understanding of luxury and sophistication.
- A natural culture seeker- who is socially and culturally aware of emerging trends, art and commerce on an international scale.
- Knowledge of lifestyle, hotels, hospitality, food & beverage, entertainment and event production.
- Posses an existing network of lifestyle, luxury, hospitality and business segment.
- Creative and resourceful, able to source and style in tight timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Project Management & Time Management
What you will do:
- Concept development, brand and Identity development for new and existing Ink Entrainment brands and properties.
- Brand Management: Develop brand bibles, communicate and ensure maintainance of brand standards, and authentic brand experience with operations, third party vendors, agencies and suppliers.
- Ability to art direct, cast, coordinate brand photo shoots, video shoots and campaigns, as well as sourcing and working with third party contributors- Ie: photographers, stylists, directors and producers of film.
- Project Management: from brand inception to construction, design to identity development of new Ink Entertainment brands and projects.
- Liaise daily with third party agencies, contractors, suppliers, vendors, partners and clients.
- Procurement, Sourcing and Purchasing. An understanding FF&E and OS&E as pertains to each venue a bonus.
- Budget Management
- In partnership- support Marketing, PR, Operations and Digital Marketing teams, to establish, implement and execute strategies within budget.
- Conceptual Development + Strategizing Execution, for marketing + communications campaigns.
- High Profile Event Production + Experiential Events
Who You Are
- You are a highly driven individual who looks at challenges as opportunities for growth and innovation
- You naturally have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, and navigate well through ambiguity
- You have a strategic and analytical mind that will enable you to put a pragmatic and cohesive commercial strategy in place
- You are resourceful, and stop at nothing to find a solution, on budget and in time allotted.
- You are influential with your peers and senior decision-makers
- You have a global mind-set, with the ability to engage with an international network of suppliers, partners and client base.
- You sweat the details and put more pressure on yourself than others do as you set a high bar for yourself and what you set out to achieve
- More than 5+ years working in a similar environment
- Background in food & beverage, hospitality & lifestyle
- Background in marketing, communications & brand management
- Background in arts & design, creative & art direction.
- English fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting ability
- Proficient in Mac OS X Plus, Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Excel
- Proficient Presentation Skills
|Job Category||Hotels, Nightlife, Restaurants|