INK Entertainment, Canada’s largest entertainment company, is looking to hire an in-house videographer. The successful hire will be responsible for the videography for our venues, concerts, shows, events, festivals, restaurants, and video content for our office.
What will you bring to INK:
• A passion for digital multimedia and a creative vision
• A strong portfolio showcasing your video capture and editing skills
• An ability to efficiently deliver edits while working in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication and social skills and an ability to collaborate with multiple teams
• Managing shoots onsite at our venues
• Managing shoots onsite at our office
• Editing promotional videos for upcoming shows and concerts in multiple sizes and formats
• Managing the pre-production, production, and post-production editing of projects
• Research and preparation ahead of all shoots
• Completion of Video Production / Multi-Media / Video Editing post secondary program or related training
• Experience in the entertainment industry is desirable
• Passionate about music, concerts, hip hop, electronic dance music, festivals, events, nightlife, restaurants, and hotels.
• Experience with video editing software (Adobe CC Suite / Final Cut)
• Experience with Google Drive, YouTube, and Social Media content optimization and specs
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Experience with client interaction and consulting
• Own and operate your own camera equipment (Applicants will not be judged on their camera equipment. We simply request you have your own equipment to start.)
• Highly creative with experience in identifying trends, target audiences, and devising engaging video campaigns
• Photography, Video, Audio, and Lighting basics
What to expect:
• Work with likeminded individuals that want to push to envelope with digital marketing and creative design
• Work with entertainment industry leaders
• Access to our venues
• Access to our concerts, festivals, and events.
• Discounts at our restaurants and hotels
Please include a cover letter, your resume, and a link to your portfolio and/or showreel to be considered for an interview.
This is currently a part time position with the possibility to move to full time.
|Job Category||Festivals, Nightlife|